Proposed W3C Charter: TV Control Working Group

L. David Baron

Apr 25, 2017, 12:11:12 PM4/25/17
to dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org
The W3C is proposing a revised charter for:

TV Control Working Group
https://www.w3.org/2017/03/tvcontrol.html
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/2017Mar/0010.html

Changes from previous charter:
https://services.w3.org/htmldiff?doc1=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2016%2F03%2Ftvcontrol.html&doc2=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2017%2F03%2Ftvcontrol.html

Mozilla has the opportunity to register support, comments, or
objections through Friday, April 28, 2017 (this Friday, sorry!).

Please reply to this thread if you think there's something we should
say as part of this charter review, or if you think we should
support or oppose it.

If my memory is correct, this is work that Mozilla was heavily
involved in at the beginning but has not been involved in lately.
It's not clear how much interest there is in the work -- both within
the W3C and within the wider TV industry.

-David

--
𝄞 L. David Baron http://dbaron.org/ 𝄂
𝄢 Mozilla https://www.mozilla.org/ 𝄂