Triage for Component Leads

Emma Humphries

Jun 16, 2016, 12:18:40 PM6/16/16
to dev-platform, dev. planning, Firefox Dev
This afternoon I introduced the new triage process we've developed for bugs
in Firefox-related components.

My presentation is at
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1qlXlDsMnvcpA5ppJVJWIBaBDPEyw5hbjU-Q7wjjrZQM/edit?usp=sharing

The guide to the process is on the Mozilla wiki:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Bugmasters/Process/Triage

If you are on this list,
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Bugmasters/Project/Bug_Handling/Triage_Leads, you
are on the hook to make decisions on bugs in the component. And I'll be
following up with you over the next two weeks to see how you are doing, and
what questions you have about this process.

After I return from London, I'll also put together a short video for Air
Mozilla introducing the process.

-- Emma

Kartikaya Gupta

Jun 16, 2016, 7:25:26 PM6/16/16
to Emma Humphries, dev. planning, dev-platform, Firefox Dev
The wiki says everything from July 1 onwards should be triaged, but
the triage-center tool produces bugzilla links from June 1 onwards
(when you select the "no priority decision" link). Is this
intentional, or just a mix-up?