Firefox Engineering TMO Survey

rvande...@mozilla.com

Sep 23, 2016, 3:23:53 PM9/23/16
to dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org
I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Firefox Engineering TMO Survey

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfu_8RosGp9_yNNc1m0Nn6Un9KD3P9yClUob6x9tnPbv1iIJw/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.

Ryan VanderMeulen

Sep 23, 2016, 3:25:44 PM9/23/16
Looks like the body of the email got lost!

In order to make telemetry.mozilla.org (TMO) and related sites a tool
that better supports the needs of the Firefox engineering teams, we
would like to collect feedback about people's experiences using these
tools. It shouldn't take more than a few minutes and responses are
welcome whether it's a tool you've personally used before or not.

Thank you for your time!

-Ryan

Ryan VanderMeulen

Sep 28, 2016, 12:03:17 PM9/28/16
Just a friendly reminder to please consider filling out this survey if
you haven't already done so. We've already gotten a lot of great
feedback and we'd love to get more! It will be open for responses until
Friday the 30th.

Thanks!

-Ryan