Fwd: WPT Developer Survey - June 2018

Andreas Tolfsen

Jun 19, 2018, 1:02:06 PM6/19/18
to dev-platform
If you run, write, or work with Web Platform Tests (WPT) in some
capacity, we would like to invite you to answer a short survey.

The survey helps us identify ergonomic problems so that we can
improve the tools for building an interoperable web platform.

-- >8 --

> From: Simon Pieters <zco...@gmail.com>
> Subject: WPT Developer Survey - June 2018
> Date: 19 June 2018 at 09:20:03 BST
> To: "public-t...@w3.org" <public-t...@w3.org>
>
> Hello public-test-infra!
>
> We're gathering feedback about recent changes and pain points in
> wpt. Please help us by filling out this survey (and passing it on
> to others you know who work with wpt) so we can better prioritize
> future work and improve the experience for everyone. We won't take
> much of your time - promise!
>
> https://goo.gl/forms/gO2hCgCMvqiAHCVd2
>
> Thank you!

James Graham

Jun 20, 2018, 11:54:15 PM6/20/18
to dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org
On 19/06/2018 10:01, Andreas Tolfsen wrote:
> If you run, write, or work with Web Platform Tests (WPT) in some
> capacity, we would like to invite you to answer a short survey.
>
> The survey helps us identify ergonomic problems so that we can
> improve the tools for building an interoperable web platform.

Just to re-emphasise what Andreas said; I know there are a lot of
surveys going on at the moment, and we had a Mozilla-internal wpt survey
late last year, but if you work on gecko development or otherwise on
web-platform features it will be really valuable to us if you take five
minutes to respond to this survey and thus ensure that the cross-browser
testing initiative understands, and can meet, the needs of the Mozilla
community.