Intent to ship: Allow the overflow shorthand to accept two values.

Emilio Cobos Álvarez

Apr 11, 2018, 3:43:13 AM4/11/18
to dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

In bug 1453148 I'm planning to implement the CSSWG resolution at:

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2484

It's a very uncontroversial change that doesn't change backwards compat,
and makes the shorthand more consistent. But it was probably worth an
intent.

WPT tests are being added as part of that bug. Let me know if there's
any concern with proceeding here, thanks!

-- Emilio

Tantek Çelik

Apr 12, 2018, 2:17:57 AM4/12/18
to Emilio Cobos Álvarez, dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org
Great to see this moving forward. Thanks Emilio! -Tantek

Eric Shepherd (Sheppy)

Apr 18, 2018, 10:24:47 AM4/18/18
to Emilio Cobos Álvarez, dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org
Yay! This will resolve an issue I filed on the spec, so that's a happy day
for me. :)

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 3:42 AM, Emilio Cobos Álvarez <emi...@crisal.io>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In bug 1453148 I'm planning to implement the CSSWG resolution at:
>
> https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2484
>
> It's a very uncontroversial change that doesn't change backwards compat,
> and makes the shorthand more consistent. But it was probably worth an
> intent.
>
> WPT tests are being added as part of that bug. Let me know if there's
> any concern with proceeding here, thanks!
>
> -- Emilio

Eric Shepherd
Senior Technical Writer
Mozilla