[Project Meeting] 8 August 2016

Matthew Claypotch

Aug 5, 2016, 3:21:48 AM8/5/16
Hello all!

We've got a meeting coming up this Monday, and we need your announcements,
thank-yous, and introductions. Add them to our agenda wiki here:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/WeeklyUpdates/2016-08-08

Continuing our Fireside Chat series, this week we have Mary Ellen
Muckerman, VP, Brand Strategy & Services. Mary will be speaking about
“Mozilla’s brand strategy - making us more understandable and relevant”.

Submit your questions in advance on the Moderator Page
<https://moderator.mozilla.org/e/8-08-mary-ellen-muckerman-mozillas-brand-strategy-making-us-more-understandable-and-relevant>
or live during the meeting on IRC at #airmozilla.

See you Monday!

~potch