Release management during Mozilla London ww

Sylvestre Ledru

Jun 8, 2016, 7:43:24 AM6/8/16
to dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org, dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello,

Next week, as announced in February [1], during our workweek in London, we are making a pause on the 48 developments.
That means we won't build any beta version. The uplifts are also going to be be limited (both from release management andsheriffs).
However, in case of critical or security issues, even if we are going to do our best to avoid or postpone it,
doing a dot release for 47 is possible.

On the behalf of the release management team,
Sylvestre

[1] https://blog.mozilla.org/futurereleases/2016/02/04/update-on-2016-firefox-release-schedule/