TaskCluster CI on AirMozilla

Morgan Phillips

Sep 15, 2015, 3:52:08 PM9/15/15
to dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi there,

This Thursday at 1:30 PDT I'll be giving a talk about a CI system I've been
working on this quarter:
https://air.mozilla.org/taskcluster-github-continuous-integration-for-mozillians-by-mozillians-2/

If you're a dev, especially one who uses GitHub, it would be great if you
could check it out.

The system is similar to TravisCI, but tailored to our own infrastructure
and offers much more flexibility (pick your own aws instances for example).

It requires no "sign-up" of any kind. Getting started just means dropping a
config file into a GitHub repo. For more info you can see:
docs.taskcluster.net/services/taskcluster-github

If you have any questions please ping me on irc (mrrrgn). You can find me
almost anytime in #TaskCluster or #DevTools

Thanks,

mrrrgn :)