BarrierSmash!

David Bolter

Mar 3, 2015, 11:59:09 AM3/3/15
to dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org
We have begun holding a collaborative weekly tactical meeting to coordinate
Mozilla accessibility activity.

The goal is to ensure accessibility features are working throughout our
products. The initial soft launch (3 weeks with people plucked from
#accessibility) went well and so we are announcing this collaboration
widely here. Currently the plan is that every third week will be centered
on one of:

* Firefox Desktop
* FFOS (and Android)
* Everything else

Tomorrow is Firefox Desktop!
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Accessibility/BarrierSmash/Meetings/2015-03-04

BarrierSmash homepage with meeting coordinates:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Accessibility/BarrierSmash

If you would like a meeting invite to one or all themes (you are wonderful
and) please email me directly with your request.

Sincerely,
David and team
"Build the web for everyone"