[Project Meeting]

Matthew Claypotch

Aug 18, 2016, 11:14:50 PM8/18/16
Hey all,

We've got a weekend ahead of us, don't forget to write! Your updates in the
agenda, that is:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/WeeklyUpdates/2016-08-22

We're continuing our fireside chat series (with more or less artificial
fire this week- join us to find out!) This week we're joined by Denelle
Dixon-Thayer and Chris Riley, who will be talking about Policy at Mozilla:

"Powerful forces shape global laws and regulations that affect the
Internet, and Mozilla policy is engaging in the trenches on topics like
copyright reform and net neutrality. Come chat with us about priority
issues, and hear about our upcoming big projects."

Submit your questions in advance on the Moderator page
<https://moderator.mozilla.org/e/project-call-fireside-chat-with-denelle-dixon-thayer-chris-riley-to-learn-and-discuss-policy-mozilla-how-we-make-an-impact>
or live during the meeting on IRC at #airmozilla
See you next week!

~potch