Bugmaster Office Hours at SF All Hands (#fogzilla)

Emma Humphries

Jun 21, 2017, 8:52:06 PM6/21/17
to dev. planning, fx-team, tool...@lists.mozilla.org, web...@mozilla.com, Mobile Everyone
I'm hosting Bugmaster Office Hours from 10 to 11 AM on Tuesday and Friday
in Golden Gate 4, which is a room for meetings.

If you have questions about how to use Bugzilla, want to talk about an
issue you're having, or a configuration you need changed, come see me.

I will also have a cool giveaway for stopping by.

I can't make any promises about enhancement requests, but I'll see what can
be done to help you ship Firefox 57 on schedule!

-- Emma