Triage List, Updates, Bulk Bug Editing

Emma Humphries

Sep 15, 2017, 8:33:31 PM9/15/17
to firefox-tr...@mozilla.org, dev. planning
Hello!

After sending out an update on triage status for the past few weeks, I
don't think it's adding value. Since we're focused on a smaller body of
bugs for the upcoming Firefox 57 (Quantum) release, so I'm curtailing the
weekly report.

Bugs in need of a decision about Firefox 57 and high priority (P1) bugs
which are known to affect or may affect 57 are linked from queries here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k98lDyxm2g2vYMbvrCSnJ46ZTqE9FvRWLwIF-cGlmt0/edit#gid=0

Also, having a separate mailing list of triage owners has created extra
work as there's frequent turnover in who is responsible for triaging bugs
in components, so I'm closing down the firefox-triage-leads list. I'll use
dev. planning to communicate work on bugs.

I have a new service I can help you with now. Bulk bug editing. If you need
to make changes to large numbers of bugs (priority, component, flags, etc)
without sending large amounts of bug mail. I can do that for you now.

Please open a bug in bugzilla.mozilla.org::Bulk Bug Edit Requests

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?assigned_to=nobody%40mozilla.org&bug_file_loc=http%3A%2F%2F&bug_ignored=0&bug_severity=normal&bug_status=NEW&cf_fx_iteration=---&cf_fx_points=---&component=Bulk%20Bug%20Edit%20Requests&contenttypemethod=autodetect&contenttypeselection=text%2Fplain&defined_groups=1&flag_type-4=X&flag_type-607=X&flag_type-791=X&flag_type-800=X&flag_type-803=X&flag_type-916=X&form_name=enter_bug&op_sys=Unspecified&priority=--&product=bugzilla.mozilla.org&rep_platform=Unspecified&target_milestone=---&version=Production

After 57's released I want do further cleanup on old, open bugs in Bugzilla.

Have a great weekend.

-- Emma