Junk mail and spam

robertg...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2015, 11:31:29 AM7/21/15
Try as I might, I do not have the skills to develop a much needed application. Simply put, it is high time for an app that will read through the junk mail folder and UNSUBSCRIBE to the emails that continuously accumulate there. Most commercial emails have an unsubscribe feature, but some are so intertwined and the addresses marketed that an email account soon becomes unmanageable.

A properly designed app should be a welcome feature, and especially useful if there was a little help from the different web client developers to program in a refusal for those emails that didn't include an unsubscribe feature. Hopefully this subject will be taken seriously by the great teams that work on mail clients.

Robert Gross

Wes Garland

Jul 21, 2015, 12:05:22 PM7/21/15
to robertg...@gmail.com, dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org
In my experience as an anti-spam developer.....unsubscribe links in
emails are a great way to harvest valid email addresses....

Sent from my iPhone

des...@qualitywebsolutions.com.au

Jul 31, 2015, 4:51:04 AM7/31/15
Sorry, Just checking where I should post Checking on Material Design and any issues in Differing Browsers looking at rebuilding my www.aj-photography.com.au