MDN Community Meeting Weds 2016-11-16

Janet Swisher

Nov 15, 2016, 4:24:42 PM11/15/16
to dev-mdc, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Sorry for the late notice about this. This meeting unfortunately
conflicts with a Marketing-wide meeting, but I should be able to
moderate in IRC with only momentary distractions.

The next MDN community meeting will happen on Wednesday, November 16,
at 18:00 UTC. (See the meeting time in your timezone[1])

The meeting takes place in the #mdn channel on irc.mozilla.org
<http://irc.mozilla.org>.

Agenda for the meeting, and notes after the fact are on the wiki.[2]
Please add your items!

We try to focus the meeting on issues or questions that need discussion,
rather than announcements, which should be shared on the mailing lists
instead.

[1]
http://arewemeetingyet.com/Los%20Angeles/2016-11-16/10:00/b/MDN%20Community%20meeting

[2] https://wiki.mozilla.org/MDN/Meetings/Community/2016-11-16

--

Janet Swisher <mailto:jREMOVE...@mozilla.com>
Mozilla Developer Network <https://developer.mozilla.org>

Janet Swisher

Nov 16, 2016, 1:21:30 PM11/16/16
to dev-mdc, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Due probably to the conflicting Marketing meeting, we had only 2 people
present for the meeting. So I cancelled the meeting.