Ambiguity with address element in documentation and small typo error

Looserof7

Mar 19, 2017, 10:45:43 PM3/19/17
to dev...@lists.mozilla.org
In Introduction to HTML, Project brief
<https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Learn/HTML/Introduction_to_HTML/Marking_up_a_letter#Project_brief>
under block/structural semantics -> 4th bullet point(last in that
particular list)
says 2 addresses can be put inside <address> element, but

In Introduction to HTML, Marking up contact details
<https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Learn/HTML/Introduction_to_HTML/Advanced_text_formatting#Marking_up_contact_details>
says only contact details of author can be put in address field.

Text
<https://github.com/mdn/learning-area/blob/master/html/introduction-to-html/marking-up-a-letter-start/letter-text.txt>
file which provided as assignment,
Line_No: 39, Typo Error: H20 should be H2O

I'm beginner, so I'm unsure which of them is correct to make any changes.
Thank you.

From:- Looserof7

Chris Mills

Mar 20, 2017, 11:29:17 AM3/20/17
to Looserof7, dev...@lists.mozilla.org

> On 19 Mar 2017, at 22:45, Looserof7 <loos...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> In Introduction to HTML, Project brief
> <https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Learn/HTML/Introduction_to_HTML/Marking_up_a_letter#Project_brief>
> under block/structural semantics -> 4th bullet point(last in that
> particular list)
> says 2 addresses can be put inside <address> element, but

This one is incorrect - I’ve updated the description. Thanks for catching that!

> In Introduction to HTML, Marking up contact details
> <https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Learn/HTML/Introduction_to_HTML/Advanced_text_formatting#Marking_up_contact_details>
> says only contact details of author can be put in address field.
>
> Text
> <https://github.com/mdn/learning-area/blob/master/html/introduction-to-html/marking-up-a-letter-start/letter-text.txt>
> file which provided as assignment,
> Line_No: 39, Typo Error: H20 should be H2O

I’ve fixed this as well. Thanks ;-)