Firefox:Set background updating without the progress bar

amado...@outlook.com

Mar 10, 2017, 1:34:29 PM3/10/17
to mozilla...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi everybody;
I 'm working in a project, I want to setting Background update of firefox like a chrome.
I want not to see the updating progress bar when I reboot firfox after every update.
I modify somes app.update parameters in about:config, but it still the same.
I want to check the clef in regedit, but I dont know what to do.
I check files of firfox in appdata but I found nothing.
I need a help, thanks in advance.

amado...@outlook.com

Mar 10, 2017, 1:34:29 PM3/10/17
to mozilla...@lists.mozilla.org