Examples on top: summary of user research results

1 view

William Bamberg

Mar 13, 2017, 3:25:55 PM3/13/17
to MDC Mailinglist
Hi dev-mdc!

Last Thursday Kadir and I attended a day of user research organized and led
by Creative Good. The research focused especially on testing the "examples
on top" prototypes. It was really interesting, and made me think that we
should do it much more often!

I've written up a doc summarizing the most interesting observations, and
some tentative recommendations for changes to the pages:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yrNKnDiWiOdqL5gkYipDN-wesbDq4k0vaGT3nR8Jd3w/edit?usp=sharing
.

Although we learned a lot of other things, *this doc is only about things
we learned about examples on top*. We'll share something on more general
observations later.

The next step for examples on top is to design some new versions of the
prototypes that address the issues we saw, so we are ready to A/B test them.

As usual, I'd be really interested to hear any feedback about this.

Cheers

Will