People love MDN.

Stephanie Hobson

Aug 9, 2016, 5:05:25 PM8/9/16
to Mailinglist, MDC
Hi All,

I just got back from the excellent Cascadia Fest (http://cascadiajs.com/)
conference.

I don't think it will come as any surprise to hear that MDN was on screen
in nearly all the talks along with glowing recommendations like, "There's
lost of places to read about these but MDN has the best, most through
documentation."

I feel awkward introducing myself as an MDN team member at conferences
because I immediately get compliments on the content, and I don't do
content ;) So I'm passing along the compliments.

Great work everyone,
Stephanie.

Eric Shepherd

Aug 9, 2016, 5:08:32 PM8/9/16
to Stephanie Hobson, Mailinglist, MDC
Thanks for passing that along. It's always nice to hear that our work is
appreciated!

--

Eric Shepherd
Senior Technical Writer