New article: How to contribute to docs that are currently needed

Janet Swisher

May 22, 2016, 6:45:20 PM5/22/16
to dev-mdc
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Contribute_to_docs_that_are_currently_needed

I created this article in response to feedback at Write the Docs Writing
Day that we don't really have something that covers this. I included a
link to, and explanation of, the MDN Kanban board in Taiga. I'd
appreciate corrections by anyone actively using that board. Any other
improvements are also welcome (editorial and technical reviews requested).

BTW, outdated links from MDN to Trello should probably be updated to
reflect current processes.

--

Janet Swisher <mailto:jREMOVE...@mozilla.com>
Mozilla Developer Network <https://developer.mozilla.org>