Trello in the age of kanbanery

Eric Shepherd

May 3, 2016, 6:37:48 AM5/3/16
to dev-mdc [Docs]
With the durable team using kanbanery, what changes do we need to make to our use of trello? Currently there's overlap and that redundancy seems wasteful. But the trello board is more broadly available, so it's useful for some projects.

--
Eric Shepherd
Senior Technical Writer

Jean-Yves Perrier

May 3, 2016, 8:56:39 AM5/3/16
to dev...@lists.mozilla.org

As both are public (and we can request license for core contributors if
I remember well), once the Kanban cards will be on par with the
information in Trello, I think we should get rid of the Trello board.
Specific projects can have specific Trello boards though.

Likely around Sprint 3.

--
Jean-Yves Perrier
Senior St. Project Manager, Developer Documentation / MDN

Eric Shepherd

May 3, 2016, 11:06:33 AM5/3/16
to jper...@mozilla.com, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
As I understand it, there are limits on how many users can be on a
Kanban board before you have to buy a license for it. Is that not the
case? If so, do we have such a license, or the okay to get one?

Mozilla Developer Network <https://developer.mozilla.org/>