Help needed: Previous community engagement actions

Jeremie Patonnier

Aug 11, 2016, 6:02:27 AM8/11/16
to dev-mdc, Janet Swisher
Hi everybody :)

As the MDN team is still investigating its community, we are currently
inventorying
the various actions that has been done in the past in order to try to check
their effectiveness.

You'll find a primary list available here:

- https://tree.taiga.io/project/viya-mdn-durable-team/task/689

It would very helpful if you could take a look and help us figuring what we
are forgetting.
At the same time, do not hesitate to comment the card on Taiga (or by
responding to that e-mail) to tell us why you think a given action was
positive and effective.

Thanks for you're help :)
--
Jeremie
( ̄(エ) ̄)ノ Lovely Wild Bear

Anthony Maton

Aug 11, 2016, 6:08:24 AM8/11/16
to dev-mdc, Jeremie Patonnier, Janet Swisher
Hello,

I don’t know if there is any metrics but I think the participation from the
MDN Team at the localization sprints organized in Paris was a very good way
to get new contributor and introduce them to MDN as well as make
contributor working together for the greater good.

And it was also at the first locasprint that I discovered the collaborative
side of MDN.
I don’t have the date anymore, but if needed I could probably ask around
and find the dates.