introduce

瀏覽次數:10 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Burak Şahin

未讀,
2017年1月9日 下午1:46:032017/1/9
收件者:dev...@lists.mozilla.org
hi

my name is burak.i'm from turkey.i'm studying computer science engineering
at university.my third year at university but i do not have expertise about
any language. so i am uncomfortable with this and i decided to join
the list.one
day i have read interview.interview with a developer.he mentioned MDN.i
heard good things about mdn from him.
I want to learn, improve and work. i wanna remote job or something like
that. but i know first step I must be a good developer.
I have to learn everything,i have to know everything.

Sebastian Zartner

未讀,
2017年1月11日 下午4:06:522017/1/11
收件者:Burak Şahin、MDC Mailinglist
Welcome to MDN, Burak!

You may want to have a look at the Learning Area as a starting point:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Learn

Best regards,

Sebastian

0 則新訊息