I would like to contribute to The MDN Learning Area

Willy Aguirre

Jul 9, 2016, 12:19:46 AM7/9/16
to mozilla...@lists.mozilla.org

Chris Mills

Jul 11, 2016, 5:00:47 AM7/11/16
to Willy Aguirre, mozilla...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Willy,

Thanks for getting in touch about this — I am always looking for more volunteers to help with the learning area ;-)

So what would you like to do for the course?

From looking at your github, it looks like you are quite programming-oriented (e.g. JavaScript). I have started writing a complete beginner’s guide to JavaScript, see the landing page here:

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Learn/JavaScript

You can see the articles I’m planning to write here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AP_I38FPfacmBGkiXuJgf-DRB-HI2WqAWzvwD3asnKk/edit

Is there anything you are interested in taking on? Are you interested in writing tutorials, or creating demos? Or both?

Best regards,

Chris Mills
Senior tech writer || Mozilla
developer.mozilla.org || MDN
cmi...@mozilla.com || @chrisdavidmills

Willy Aguirre

Jul 11, 2016, 9:04:13 AM7/11/16
to mozilla...@lists.mozilla.org
Yep, I would like to create demos and tutorial
how to I can get start with it?

Thanks,
Willy