[Flame] MDN - Updating Flame - Base Image list

Nicolas MANDIL

Apr 17, 2015, 8:39:54 AM4/17/15
to dev-mdc
Hello MDN folks,

On the Flame article [1] I tried to understand what were the difference
between Development/Engineering on Base Image VS nightly builds paragraphs.
I used the v18D_nightly_v2 and found that it's a *production* build.
I then found the explanation why on bug 1154072#c4 [2].

I updated the Flame's page so.
Just for you to understand what happened (as the page change log is too
short for that)

Wishing you a good week-end,

[1]
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox_OS/Phone_guide/Flame/Updating_your_Flame
[2] https://bugzil.la/1154072#c4

--
Nicolas MANDIL

Chris Mills

Apr 17, 2015, 8:41:00 AM4/17/15
to nicolas...@repeer.org, dev-mdc
Thanks Nicolas - I just saw your change; it makes perfect sense to me.

Chris Mills
Senior tech writer || Mozilla
developer.mozilla.org || MDN
cmi...@mozilla.com || @chrisdavidmills