Assessment Mark Up Guide

Brandon Michael

Jan 3, 2017, 11:48:36 AM1/3/17
to dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello,
I am currently working through the HTML, CSS, and JS tutorials and articles on the MDN website. Can anyone provide me with the Assessment Mark Up Guide  for the HTML, CSS, and Javascript portions of the tutorials? It would be greatly appreciated! I am currently about done with the section on CSS, and would like to go back through the Assessments that I completed already for HTML and CSS, and see if I came up with the same solutions as what was intended. Thank you in advance!
Brandon M

Stephanie Hobson

Jan 4, 2017, 4:34:50 PM1/4/17
to Brandon Michael, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Brandon,

The keeper of the guide is Chris who has been sick the last few days :(
Hopefully he will be back soon.

Stephanie.

On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 8:47 AM, Brandon Michael <brando...@yahoo.com>

Chris Mills

Jan 5, 2017, 4:20:44 AM1/5/17
to Stephanie Hobson, Brandon Michael, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
I am just about getting back on my feet now, with some physio and painkillers… ;-)

Thanks for your interest Brandon! I hope you have found the courses useful so far - please give me a shout if you have any feedback on how I could make the course better.

In the meantime, I’ll send you the marking guides in a separate mail offlist.

Best regards,

Chris Mills
Senior tech writer || Mozilla
developer.mozilla.org || MDN