MDN Community for the win! #2

Jeremie Patonnier

Aug 3, 2016, 6:25:12 AM8/3/16
to MDN (Public), dev-mdc, Chad Weiner, David Tenser, Kadir Topal, Alicia Spivak, Jascha Kaykas-Wolff
Hello everybody :)

In the continuity of our investigations around community on MDN, here is
the follow up of the study I shared with you three weeks ago.

This time we focus on the nature of impact our contributors have on MDN
content to the benefits of MDN readers. The results are available here:

- http://bit.ly/2aHWarJ

In short: Our contributors are leading the way about localization and are a
significant support to maintain MDN content high quality. They could be
even more awesome with clear direction and priority around impactful
content.

For all of you who are contributing to MDN and reading that e-mail, I'm
extremely proud to work with you. Second, feel free to ask any question
about those results, I'll be glade to answer. Third, beyond questions, any
feedback about this work is welcome, please share your thoughts :)

Best
--
Jeremie
( ̄(エ) ̄)ノ Lovely Wild Bear

Eric Shepherd

Aug 3, 2016, 9:41:39 AM8/3/16
to Jeremie Patonnier, dev-mdc, Chad Weiner, David Tenser, Kadir Topal, Alicia Spivak, Jascha Kaykas-Wolff, MDN (Public)
Seconded! Our community is quite astonishing in what all it gets done.
You guys are amazing.

> For all of you who are contributing to MDN and reading that e-mail, I'm
> extremely proud to work with you.

--

Eric Shepherd
Senior Technical Writer
Mozilla Developer Network <https://developer.mozilla.org/>
Blog: https://www.bitstampede.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/sheppy
Doodle: http://doodle.com/the.sheppy

Eric Shepherd

Aug 3, 2016, 10:34:47 AM8/3/16
to Jeremie Patonnier, dev-mdc, Chad Weiner, David Tenser, Kadir Topal, Alicia Spivak, Jascha Kaykas-Wolff, MDN (Public)