MDN Community Meeting, Weds 2016-07-27

Janet Swisher

Jul 25, 2016, 4:57:09 PM7/25/16
to dev-mdc, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
We haven't had a community meeting in a while, due to the All-Hands,
holidays, and such.

The next one will happen on Wednesday, July 27, at 17:00 UTC. (See the
meeting time in your timezone: [1] )

The meeting takes place in the #mdn channel on irc.mozilla.org
<http://irc.mozilla.org>.

Agenda for the meeting, and notes after the fact:[2]

We try to focus the meeting on issues or questions that need discussion,
rather than announcements, which should be shared on the mailing lists
instead.

[1]
http://arewemeetingyet.com/Los%20Angeles/2016-07-27/10:00/b/MDN%20Community%20meeting
[2] https://wiki.mozilla.org/MDN/Meetings/Community/2016/07-27

--

Janet Swisher <mailto:jREMOVE...@mozilla.com>
Mozilla Developer Network <https://developer.mozilla.org>

Janet Swisher

Jul 27, 2016, 1:54:27 PM7/27/16
to dev-mdc, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
We had a great series of discussions during the community meeting today.
As a result, the "Help Wanted" section of the meeting page was fleshed
out with several interesting items.

If you're looking for specific ways to contribute to MDN, take a look[2].

Thank you to everyone who attended the meeting!