Where's the archive?

Felix Miata

Jul 7, 2017, 4:44:05 PM7/7/17
to dev...@lists.mozilla.org
cannot find its archive, only a random member of the thread containing it:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mozilla.mdn/tSNv2Fyogos

is completely unhelpful, as is the absence of reference links in messages coming
to me from this list.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/

Sebastian Zartner

Jul 7, 2017, 5:48:43 PM7/7/17
to Felix Miata, MDC Mailinglist
The archive is here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/mozilla.dev.mdc

And your message should be this one:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.dev.mdc/B0V4FkQ1QqM/L-fXOlhpDAAJ

Please note that MDN moved to Discourse now, so future discussions will
happen here:
https://discourse.mozilla-community.org/c/mdn

Sebastian