Reminder: One And Done evaluation

Janet Swisher

May 26, 2015, 8:07:58 PM5/26/15
to dev-mdc
We are looking at possibly using the OneAndDone tool
(https://oneanddone.mozilla.org) as a way for new contributors to find
tasks on MDN to work on.

This etherpad
(https://devengage.etherpad.mozilla.org/OneAndDone-gapanalysis ) is for
capturing what is needed to make OneAndDone useful for MDN-related tasks.

If you are interested in this project, and would like to participate in
a meeting to discuss what steps to take next, please fill out this
Doodle poll for meeting times next week:
http://doodle.com/ia89n25fz4rw2xhy

--
Janet Swisher <mailto:jREMOVE...@mozilla.com>
Mozilla Developer Network <https://developer.mozilla.org>

Janet Swisher

Jun 1, 2015, 4:18:39 PM6/1/15
to dev-mdc
Based on the responses in the poll, we'll have this meeting at 07:00
Pacific Time, 14:00 UTC, on Tuesday, June 2nd. I've added this meeting
to the "Public - MDN Events" calendar.

We'll use my Vidyo room:
https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=3lDARgR9HqVl

If you want to phone in instead of using Vidyo, use one of the numbers
listed here:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Teleconferencing#Dialing_In
After connecting, dial 92, then 99293#

We will be discussing the features listed here:
https://devengage.etherpad.mozilla.org/OneAndDone-gapanalysis