Fwd: Code school curriculum review

Dietrich Ayala

May 2, 2016, 2:43:46 PM5/2/16
to dev-mdc
Re-posting here at Sheppy's advice.

I've got a couple of code schools who are already excited to have our
feedback on their materials, so ping me if you're interested in doing
a review!

Cheers,

Dietrich

May 3, 2016, 5:24:54 AM5/3/16
to Dietrich Ayala, dev-mdc
Nice initiative, Dietrich.

I don’t have a huge amount of free time, but I’m desperate to help out here. Could I put my name down for one review to get the ball rolling? It would allow me to help write review guidelines, and also see the kinds of things schools are teaching students, to give them advice and help shape my own learning material.

Chris Mills
Senior tech writer || Mozilla
developer.mozilla.org || MDN
cmi...@mozilla.com || @chrisdavidmills