[Learn] First beginner's JavaScript module finished

Chris Mills

Aug 3, 2016, 12:29:45 PM8/3/16
to dev-mdc, Chad Sansing
Hi all,

We’ve finally finished the first JS module of the learning area:

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Learn/JavaScript/First_steps

The assessment is here — please let me know if you have time to go through it and test it ;-)

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Learn/JavaScript/First_steps/Silly_story_generator

I’d like to thank Richard, Florian, and the others who helped review these articles, and also give a big shout out to Willy, who helped me with writing the code for the assessment example.

Onwards and upwards!

Chris Mills
Senior tech writer || Mozilla
developer.mozilla.org || MDN
cmi...@mozilla.com || @chrisdavidmills

Sebastian Zartner

Aug 9, 2016, 2:43:35 AM8/9/16
to Chris Mills, dev-mdc, Chad Sansing
Yay! Great job everyone! Fun to read, easy to understand.

I've reviewed the added articles now and fixed some nits and little issues
I found.

Sebastian

Chris Mills

Aug 9, 2016, 4:22:17 AM8/9/16
to Sebastian Zartner, dev-mdc, Chad Sansing
Cool, thanks for the reviewing Sebastian!

Yesterday I wrote an article about conditionals too:

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Learn/JavaScript/Building_blocks/conditionals

This could also benefit from your expert eye ;-)

Chris Mills
Senior tech writer || Mozilla
developer.mozilla.org || MDN
cmi...@mozilla.com || @chrisdavidmills

Sebastian Zartner

Aug 10, 2016, 4:51:52 AM8/10/16
to Chris Mills, dev-mdc, Chad Sansing
Done. Made some smaller changes, but all in all the article was very well
written again.

Sebastian