Grupy dyskusyjne Google nie obsługują już nowych postów ani subskrypcji z Usenetu. Treści historyczne nadal będą dostępne.

[North America] Open Help Conference, Sept 25-27

1 wyświetlenie

Janet Swisher

nieprzeczytany,
27 maj 2015, 12:34:1127.05.2015
do dev-mdc
The Open Help conference (http://conf.openhelp.cc/) is happening again
this year, in September in Cinncinnati, Ohio. This conference is focused
specifically on open-source documentation and support. Open-source
projects besides Mozilla that are typically represented here include
Gnome, OpenBSD, Wordpress, and Wikimedia. So, it's a great setting for
meeting people who are facing similar issues to MDN with open source
documentation.

If you are *based in North America* and would like to attend Open Help,
MDN has budget to support your attendance.

If you'd like to submit a talk proposal, that's even better :-) It's a
small conference, so (a) your proposal is likely to be accepted, and (b)
it's a low-risk, friendly environment if you don't have a lot of
speaking experience.

If we have a few people who want to attend, then we might also have an
MDN sprint on the sprint days (Sept 28-30).

Please reply to me privately if you would like to speak or simply attend
at Open Help. Also, let me know if you would be interested and available
for staying to do a sprint. Remember, this offer is only for people
based in North America.

--
Janet Swisher <mailto:jREMOVE...@mozilla.com>
Mozilla Developer Network <https://developer.mozilla.org>