Doubt - Article Firefox OS

Ricardo Brandão

Apr 17, 2014, 5:25:12 PM4/17/14
to mozilla...@lists.mozilla.org
Guys,

I'm confusing.

What is the difference about these pages: [1] and [2]?

I could not find any link for these pages on Sidebar.

Thanks

Ricardo

[1] https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox_OS/Building_and_installing_Firefox_OS
[2] https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox_OS/Build_and_install

Chris Mills

Apr 18, 2014, 2:22:37 PM4/18/14
to Ricardo Brandão, mozilla...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Ricardo,

[1] is the proper landing page for the Firefox OS build instructions; it is on the sidebar (Build and install), but it is not clickable, so perhaps I should put an actual clickable link inside the expanding menu.

[2] is just a stub; I can’t remember why I created this, as it doesn’t really serve any purpose. To fix things, I have set up a redirect, so [2] now redirects to [1].

thanks for flagging this up!

Chris