BrowserCompat Project Meeting Notes 2015-04-21

Luke Crouch

Apr 21, 2015, 1:07:51 PM4/21/15
to dev-mdn, dev-mdc, m...@lists.mozilla.org
dev-mdn, dev-mdc, mdn,

Below are the decisions and action from today's BrowserCompat meeting
minutes [1]. I didn't give a heads-up about the decisions before-hand,
because they came up in agenda topics. So please let us know if you have

There's 1 action item for "all": If you have ideas for how we could create
a contribution & moderation MVP/prototype, send them to Justin (
hoos...@mozilla.com).

Decisions
* Each MDN Import error [2] will link to wiki.mozilla.org for instructions
to fix
* Target date for Contribution workflow first design: May 8 - May 15; final
design due June 30

Actions
* Luke: review & merge refactor PR [3]; decide if more code cleanup should
trump import work
* Justin: Draft new user story requirements from scratch for contribution &
moderation
* David: Start dev-mdn email thread to discuss technical options for MDN
integration
* Justin/Stephanie: talk more about contribution design process, next steps

-L

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gbV6dsl1xJBh5sH0bFAl_bYqgUibA3s2kkAV1idVhKY/edit#heading=h.evu9oif0vtg0
[2] e.g., http://browsercompat.herokuapp.com/importer/1