Kevin Barasa : New member intro

Kevin Barasa

Jan 12, 2017, 1:57:40 PM1/12/17
to dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello everyone!

Am Kevin Barasa from Kenya, a budding software developer with interest in
community development.

I have joined the mailing list to connect with better programmers (I
believe you all are) and as well supercharge my community engagement
skills. It will really be nice if someone can volunteer to be my mentor and
assume the fact that am really green in writing coding :)

I hope to start contributing to Mozilla open source projects with time.

MDN developers are really smart!