Test Pilot Website - Color and Side View

1 view

Rhoslyn Prys

Jun 6, 2018, 9:42:59 AM6/6/18
to dev-l10n
The Welsh translation of these new experiments do not appear on the Test
Pilot website. The rest is in Welsh.

Thanks!

Rhos

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]

Jun 6, 2018, 10:06:08 AM6/6/18
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Il 06/06/18 15:42, Rhoslyn Prys ha scritto:
> The Welsh translation of these new experiments do not appear on the
> Test Pilot website. The rest is in Welsh.
Hi Rhoslyn,
See the same issue that I've linked for the dev site being broken.
Unfortunately those strings were exposed only a few hours before the
production cut, which means they'll remain in English for the next 2
weeks. I don't think any locales made it into yesterday's push to
production.

Francesco