Focus on Android: string freeze is today

Delphine L

Mar 17, 2017, 5:58:30 PM3/17/17
to dev-l10n
Hey everyone,

Seems like we managed keeping today as string freeze day :)

If you need to catch up, you still have 2 weeks to do so. I previously
calculated that date wrong (uhum, sorry) - so it actually brings us to
March 31st for completion.

No-Jun is going to provide updated screenshots for testing in a few hours
here: https://people-mozilla.org/~npark/Focus_Screenshot/

You should therefore soon have all the screens needed to check your work -
let me know if that's not the case!

>From now on, No-Jun will be providing updated screenshots every Monday and
Tues evening (PST) so you can check your updated work at the link provided
above. If one day the update fails, once again, let me know.

I'm going to open bugs from now on for locales that are 100% complete to
sign-off on, since this is a brand new project. As usual, keep an eye out
on your locale's component on Bugzilla.

Just a heads-up that you'll probably see content for the Play Store pop up
early next week - which will be available as content to translate under
appstores folder. Most content remains the same if you've worked on Focus
iOS store content. But more details on that later, probably on dev.l10n.web.

thanks everyone!
Have a great weekend!

--
Delphine