Transvision down (hardware problem)

Pascal Chevrel

Apr 23, 2015, 9:03:46 AM4/23/15
Hi guys,

Transvision is currently down as our server crashed and did not reboot.
We opened a ticket, there is at least one hardware problem as the power
supply had to be changed. Other parts are being checked by our provider
in the datacenter before we can get back a remote access. We don't know
yet when we will be operational again, Sorry for the inconvenience.

Pascal

Pascal Chevrel

Apr 24, 2015, 7:44:27 AM4/24/15
We redirected the transvision domain name temporarily to an instance on
a VPS with reasonnable performances. Only http works, not https:

http://transvision.mozfr.org/

This is a temporary measure until mozfr server is back which will take
time as the power supply failure damaged the hard disk and we need to
get it replaced.

pascal

Pascal Chevrel

Apr 26, 2015, 6:44:04 PM4/26/15
Hardware changed, backups restored, no data loss, we are back into
business :)

A big thank to our sysadmins that spend tons of time and energy over the
last 4 days to fix the machine (namely: Laurent Jouanneau, Mathieu
Gossens and Ludovic Hirlimann).

If you use Transvision, feel free to send a thank you message to them
via the admins AT mozfr DOT org alias!

Cheers,

Pascal