Focus for Android: new strings landed

Delphine L

Mar 13, 2017, 2:50:49 PM3/13/17
to dev-l10n
Hi everyone,

New strings have landed for Focus for Android.

You can already see them on Pontoon[1] and GitHub[2]. Pootle[3] should get
them at the turn of the hour.

4 new strings have been added.

Thank you!

[1] https://pontoon.mozilla.org/projects/focus-for-android/
[2] https://github.com/mozilla-l10n/focus-android-l10n/tree/master/locales
[3] https://mozilla.locamotion.org/projects/focus_android/

delphine

Mar 14, 2017, 2:30:11 PM3/14/17
Some more strings just landed!

This time 23 strings have been added: they include Error page strings and some are for leaving the app.

Seems like we are on track for string freeze date at this point (March 17th) as there are only a few more strings coming in - at this point only the "About" screen should add some more strings[1]

Thanks everyone!

[1] https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/focus-android/issues/21

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]

Mar 14, 2017, 2:43:50 PM3/14/17
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Il 14/03/17 19.30, delphine ha scritto:
> This time 23 strings have been added: they include Error page strings and some are for leaving the app.
For all error pages: they are already translated in Fennec and Firefox,
with minor differences. Unfortunately translation memory matching might
fail, because newlines and different spacing make the string too "distant".

I strongly suggest to check all error strings including list items on
Tranvision, because in most cases you will already have a viable
translation to use or adapt.

Francesco

delphine

Mar 17, 2017, 11:52:06 AM3/17/17
Seems like new strings landed when I was sleeping, so sending this out only now - sorry for any inconvenience.

3 new strings (“About Us” content) were added and 3 strings were modified (external_app_prompt).

You can see them on Pontoon[1], GitHub[2] and Pootle[3].