Search engines

1 view

Michal Stanke

Sep 25, 2015, 9:17:49 AM9/25/15
to dev-l10n
Hi.

In Czech l10n, we would like to update search engines and unify them
across products, if possible and appropriate. Can I submit one single
patch for all products together and who should I ask for review, please?

Cheers,
--
Michal Stanke

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]

Sep 25, 2015, 9:28:37 AM9/25/15
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Il 25/09/15 15:17, Michal Stanke ha scritto:
> In Czech l10n, we would like to update search engines and unify them
> across products, if possible and appropriate. Can I submit one single
> patch for all products together and who should I ask for review, please?
Hi Michal,
Definitely one patch for each product. For Firefox and Firefox for
Android I'm the right person to review them, for Thunderbird :fallen
should be the right candidate.

Francesco

Michal Stanke

Sep 25, 2015, 9:33:06 AM9/25/15
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Thank you Francesco. SeaMonkey will most likely copy Firefox and
Thunderbird, so the review for Firefox and Thunderbird will be OK, or
does SM need review at all?

Michal Stanke

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]

Sep 25, 2015, 9:45:01 AM9/25/15
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Il 25/09/15 15:32, Michal Stanke ha scritto:
> Thank you Francesco. SeaMonkey will most likely copy Firefox and
> Thunderbird, so the review for Firefox and Thunderbird will be OK, or
> does SM need review at all?
Better to ask for review (try with :callek, at least he will know who to
contact).

Francesco