sharp 264 toner

huida...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2018, 2:23:43 AM1/4/18
Product info Item name MX312 toner chip Printer model for Sharp MX-260/310/264/314 Cartridge No. MX312 Color black Yield page 15k Versional Univeral MOQ 10piece Delivery Time within 1-3 days after receiving payment Shipping way by DHL,Fede

Product info
Item name MX312 toner chip
Printer model for Sharp MX-260/310/264/314
Cartridge No.
MX312

Color black
Yield page 15k
Versional Univeral
MOQ 10piece
Delivery Time within 1-3 days after receiving payment
Shipping way by DHL,Fedex,TNT,UPS,EMS,China Post, or as customers' request
Payment Western Union, T/T, Paypal
Packing 1/5/10/20/50/100 pieces in an antistatic bag and labels as your request
Guarantee the chips will 100% test before send out , we will replacement for defective chips in one year.
Nice to have a look at our website

And nice to see that you are looking at our products

It's quite pretty good to invite you to come to our site

So you can have a wonderful look at our site

Kindly sending us the inquiry if you are in need

We are the toner cartridge factory for more than 10 years

With so many years of producing the toner cartridge

We have gained a large number of regular customer

And win a good reputation

So that all of our customer are satisfied by our products

And give us regular order every month

All of our customers are of good quality

And gained a good products so called name

Thus if you are in need

Then finding us is your best choice to find us as your supplier

We will provide the best quality and with quantity of products enjoyed by customers

And Clients all feel comforatble

Thus if you are in need

Then you can contact us for more information

Feel free to contact us if you have any question

We are waiting for your earlier feedback

And you will get the pleased offer

Email: huida...@yahoo.com

Email: huida...@gmail.com

TEL:008613713294118