SUMO l10n strings extraction

Michal Stanke

Apr 10, 2016, 4:12:04 AM4/10/16
to dev-l10n
Hi.

After the last SUMO deploy, there were no new strings pushed to the l10n
repo, despite, there are few new ones. Should I make the extraction myself
for Czech, so we can work on all strings in advance before the next deploy
(which might have to wait for the new dev team), or rather wait? The
extraction is described in the documentation and is be pretty
straightforward to verify for a low number of changes.

Cheers,
--
Michal Stanke

Safwan Rahman

Apr 10, 2016, 9:25:32 AM4/10/16
to Michal Stanke, dev-l10n
I dont think, you should do the extraction yourself. It will make the git
conflict in the Repo.