pontoon login options..

Robert DC. Reyes

Oct 4, 2016, 5:53:32 AM10/4/16
to dev-l10n
Hello everyone! Isn't that Persona will be deactivated later this month?
Just realized that Pontoon is using Persona as the sole login option now.
Any plans for the transition?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Robert "Bob" Reyes
http://www.bobreyes.com

Find me at N14 30.6 E121 00.8 | Apt Elev 75'

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]

Oct 4, 2016, 6:12:52 AM10/4/16
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,
Firefox Account will replace Persona in the next days (it actually
landed for a brief moment yesterday).
Expect an announcement with instructions from Matjaz as soon as it happens.

Francesco

Robert DC. Reyes

Oct 4, 2016, 6:26:09 AM10/4/16
to Francesco Lodolo [:flod], dev-l10n
Cool! Thanks, Francesco for the clarification.

Best regards,

Robert "Bob" Reyes
http://www.bobreyes.com

M1: +63.905.398.4499
M2: +63.908.874.9036

Find me at N14 30.6 E121 00.8 | Apt Elev 75'

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 6:12 PM, Francesco Lodolo [:flod] <fl...@lodolo.net>

Belkacem Mohammed

Oct 4, 2016, 8:07:57 AM10/4/16
to Francesco Lodolo [:flod], dev-l10n
Thanks for this information

> Hi,
> Firefox Account will replace Persona in the next days (it actually landed
> for a brief moment yesterday).
> Expect an announcement with instructions from Matjaz as soon as it happens.
>
> Francesco
>
> Hello everyone! Isn't that Persona will be deactivated later this month?
>> Just realized that Pontoon is using Persona as the sole login option now.
>> Any plans for the transition?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>

>> Best regards,
>>

>> Robert "Bob" Reyes
>> http://www.bobreyes.com
>>
>> Find me at N14 30.6 E121 00.8 | Apt Elev 75'

*M. BelkacemIngénieur Systèmes informatiques ESI (Ex INI)Consultant
technico-fonctionnel OpenERP -Chef de projet IT /Formateur*

*Tel :* 00213561891991/00213555044419
*mail :* belka...@gmail.com, m.bel...@itsolutions.dz
*Skype :* belkacem.mohammed3