Bi-monthly community calls -- hitting pause

Jeff Beatty

Jun 5, 2017, 4:34:38 PM6/5/17
to dev-l10n
Hi everyone,

We're pushing pause on the l10n community calls.

We've realized that we didn't prepare well enough for these calls and that
the format and timing of the calls needed reworking. In the next few weeks
we'll send out a survey to learn from you what you'd like to see in such
calls and what time is most convenient for your part of the world.

Thanks to everyone that attended for being there with us. It's always a
pleasure to add faces to names.

--
Thanks,
Jeff