Untranslated seamonkey strings not in pontoon

Iacopo Benesperi

Jan 21, 2018, 5:54:54 AM1/21/18
compare locales tells me that I have two untranslated strings in the
Italian translation of seamonkey:
https://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/compare?run=896648 However, when I
open pontoon, all files are marked as fully translated and those two
strings are nowhere to be found. Any clue?

Regards,
Iacopo

Michal Stanke

Jan 21, 2018, 6:14:04 AM1/21/18
to Iacopo Benesperi, dev-l10n
Hi Iacopo.

Since the cross-channel is in place, the source repository Pontoon works
with is updated once X days and is usually few strings behind to contain
only strings that have been reviewed. For more please see
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/mozilla.dev.l10n/_
K2j7Sg0Orw/5A4GzHAKAAAJ

--
Michal Stanke

Iacopo Benesperi

Jan 21, 2018, 6:41:14 AM1/21/18
Il 21/01/18 alle 12:13 PM, Michal Stanke ha scritto:
> Since the cross-channel is in place, the source repository Pontoon works
> with is updated once X days and is usually few strings behind to contain
> only strings that have been reviewed.

Hi Michal,
thnak you very much for the explanation.

Cheers,
Iacopo

Axel Hecht

Jan 21, 2018, 9:59:47 AM1/21/18
Am 21.01.18 um 11:54 schrieb Iacopo Benesperi:
We waited for a spelling fix in one of the patches, which is now in and
the next round of strings are pushed live.

Axel