Please enable Lightning on Pootle for Kazakh team

Baurzhan Muftakhidinov

Jun 11, 2017, 11:41:24 AM6/11/17
to dev-l10n
Dear l10n-drivers,

Could you please enable Lightning project for Kazakh team?

Thanks!

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]

Jun 11, 2017, 12:13:15 PM6/11/17
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,
project is now enabled.

Francesco
> Dear l10n-drivers,
>
> Could you please enable Lightning project for Kazakh team?
>
> Thanks!

Philipp Kewisch

Jun 13, 2017, 9:27:47 AM6/13/17
Hi Baurzhan,

let me know when you want Lightning enabled for nightly builds, in the
last run I just added Thunderbird.

Philipp

Baurzhan Muftakhidinov

Jun 13, 2017, 10:05:13 AM6/13/17
to dev-l10n

Hi Philipp,

Actualy I have already downloaded yesterday's build of Lightning,
it seems like Kazakh is enabled there.
I downloaded version 5.7a1 for Linux x86_64 from latest-comm-central-l10n.

As for thunderbird, using the nightly build helps us very much.

Also it it seems like today there is no nightly build ;)

Best regards,