Changes in Polish l10n

Stef

May 29, 2015, 1:24:21 PM5/29/15
to dev-l10n
Hi list,

For some time I have been searching for people wanting to work on abandoned projects localization. I translated and tried keep such projects in good shape, hoping that in reasonable time I will find someone interested. Unfortunately that didn't happen so far and things in Aviary.pl team and in Mozilla are heading in bad direction.

Finally, last week was too much and sped up decision about giving up on translating Firefox for Android, Firefox OS, Lightning, Thunderbird, webcontent and in general anything besides Firefox desktop and iOS. Hopefully, this will allow me to find effective way to work on problems and help deliver good quality localized releases.

Stef