Kabyle locale in Mozilla pontoon

Belkacem Mohammed

Aug 19, 2016, 1:59:51 AM8/19/16
to dev-l10n
Hello,

We want localize Websites and other Mozilla products. Please could you add
Kabyle locale to pontoon?

We localized Thunderbird, Firefox, Firefox for iOS and Firefox for
Android, and we just started a localization for mozilla.org on Pootle.

Regrads,

--

*M. BelkacemIngénieur Systèmes informatiques ESI (Ex INI)Consultant
technico-fonctionnel OpenERP -Chef de projet IT /Formateur*

*Tel :* 00213561891991/00213555044419
*mail :* belka...@gmail.com, m.bel...@itsolutions.dz
*Skype :* belkacem.mohammed3

Matjaz Horvat

Aug 19, 2016, 3:15:31 AM8/19/16
to Belkacem Mohammed, dev-l10n
Hi,

Kabyle is now enabled:
https://pontoon.mozilla.org/kab/

Click on Request to request projects to be enabled.

I've also made you a team manager, so you can assign permissions for
any other translators:
https://pontoon.mozilla.org/kab/manage/

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,
Matjaž

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]

Aug 19, 2016, 3:17:21 AM8/19/16
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
One more note: you can't have the same projects enabled in both tools
(assuming they're available), e.g. you can't have mozilla.org or Firefox
enabled in both.

Francesco