Friday the 13th

Matjaz Horvat

Jul 13, 2018, 11:53:43 AM7/13/18
to dev-l10n
Hi,

Earlier today an error occured when the following projects were being
synced in Pontoon:
- Firefox
- Firefox for android
- Thunderbird
- Seamonkey
- Lightning

As a precautionary measure, we've temporarily disabled them in Pontoon.

We'll update you as soon as we fix the problem and re-enable them.

Sorry for the trouble and thank you for your patience!

-Matjaž

Matjaz Horvat

Jul 13, 2018, 1:07:06 PM7/13/18
to dev-l10n
Quick update:

We have identified the problem.

In the meantime, the following projects were re-enabled :
- Firefox
- Thunderbird
- Lightning

We're still working on Firefox for Android and Seamonkey, which might
take a little bit longer. We'll keep you posted.

Thank you for your understanding!

-Matjaž

Matjaz Horvat

Jul 14, 2018, 5:18:48 AM7/14/18
to dev-l10n
Hi,

Firefox for Android and Seamonkey are enabled again and everything is
back to normal.

Thanks,
Matjaž