Several new strings for Firefox Hello Standalone now in verbatim

Mark Banner

Jun 19, 2015, 3:51:58 AM6/19/15
Hi All,

We've added a few new strings to the Firefox Hello standalone app. They
are in verbatim and ready for new to localise.

They relate to a new layout for text chat. Two of them are about
conversation information, and the other is for in-conversation text chat.

Users sharing links from Nightly and Aurora will start to see these
strings, but they won't get to release until FF 40. We'll be likely to
push out one or two updates to the standalone UI to the production
servers before the deadline, so we'll include any updates to locales in
those releases.

Deadline: 20th July

Updated words: 8

Verbatim: